Capital Radio UAE is a UK registered Limited Company Number: 11339849 and is registered under the UK Companies Act of 2006, see UK companies house UK registered office address.
In the UAE Capital Radio UAE – ( Is In Formation) T/A-Young Roge Media FZ LLC •
TwoFour 54 Abu Dhabi Media Free Zone • PO Box 769312 • Abu Dhabi • United Arab Emirates.
Collection of Information
We will collect and process the following information and data from you:
Information you give us: This is personal information about you that you give us through your interaction on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, text messages, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use the Site, participate in chat rooms, bulletin boards, discussion groups and other public areas on the Site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, user name, password, age, gender, date of birth, financial and credit card information, household composition, comments and competition answers.
Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to the Site we will automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, information about the device you are using to access the Site, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
Our Apps: If you use any of our apps, we will collect the following information:
upon your first use, you will be prompted for permission for us to use your location (which you may decline) in order to offer you relevant services (we cannot offer relevant services if you do not permit us to detect and use your location); and if you access our services from a device such as a mobile telephone running an application, we will uniquely identify each instance of the application, but we will not be able to personally identify you from this information.
Information we receive from other sources: We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies, data brokers). We may receive information about you from them or from any other third parties
Use of Information
- We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
to carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide and communicate with you about the information, products and services that you requested from us;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about other goods, services, products, events or promotions we feel may interest you. This could be by email, phone, text, or another form of electronic communication. We will only permit third parties to contact you if you have consented to this;
- to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in the interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to help train our staff;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to contact you about joining our online research panel, which will include keeping a record of your views and any other content you may provide;
- to analyse and improve the services we offer;
- to create statistics, profiles and marketing opportunities, and analyse information to formulate opinions. To do these things, we might use information about you from other organisations; and to help prevent fraud and loss.
If you are a registered user of the Site, then these communications may be personalized for you, based on your browsing preferences.
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate beneficial owners and any companies in which they hold shares. Selected third parties including:
- Service providers who perform functions and services on our behalf: Such third parties will be provided with personal information necessary to perform the services on our behalf but are not authorized to use such information for any other purposes;
- Third parties providing marketing communications: We will only pass on your personal information for this purpose when you have agreed to receive marketing communications from third parties;
- Competition sponsors: We may disclose your personal information when you enter a competition (for example to the competition sponsors); and
- Partner organisations: We may carry out research or analysis, which contains your personal information, via our sites and share “pooled” responses to questions with our partner organizations.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Capital Radio UAE UK limited, or Capital Radio UAE FZ LLC (in formation), or substantially all its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or when requested to do so by law enforcement agencies or government bodies.
- In order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions.
Use of Aggregate Information
We may share anonymous aggregate statistics about our users, sales and traffic patterns with our advertisers and other third parties. However, it will not be possible to identify you from this information. For example, we might report to potential advertisers that a certain percentage of our users are interested in its products, based on information requests. Some of this information may be collected using cookies as described.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Capital Radio UAE a UK registered Limited Company Number: 11339849 and is registered under the UK Companies Act of 2006, see UK companies house UK registered office address.